Monday, January 10, 2005

Regarding Eshaan and Arjun

I am really happy for these of my two school friends. They have toiled hard in life and I feel they are moving in right direction now. As for Eshaan I would have really wanted he could have done engg from some good college. I think him clearing JMET with a good rank will allow him to get seat in IIT Delhi, which can really shape his future. Regarding arjun whom I have really liked because of his inquisitive nature. His habit of asking “Why? “ generally would piss me off. And I knew India was not the perfect place for him to study. Here people don’t care what you think They want to know what you are: - how much marks, what rank, Which college, which company generally haunts most of the creative people here. I feel his family ability to send him abroad helped him in framing his future. Now he has cleared the Mechanical Engg from a good college and has a great Job. ALL the Best buddies. Have a nice future.

No comments: