Thursday, August 03, 2006

Miles to go before I sleep

Hmm there has been a transition in my life. I think one the important decision in my life has been taken. I won't say that it was easy but was neither taken without a thought. I have recently shifted from Oracle to Techspan. It might look a transition from a very big company to a small company. Actually indeed that is truth. But it is just a matter of perspective. I think if i compare with what i gained and what i lost i think i feel satisfied with my decision.

Major thing here is not what i have done. Major thing is what i want to do. At present there are so many things in my mind. Starting from learning music, learning new domain : functional and technical, helping my father out, Going to gym, getting my reading and movie watching spree back, getting started with writing a diary....so on so forth. All i can say is there are miles to go before i sleep and I think this is just the beginning.

1 comment:

Aj said...

Shalinder dude,

I know you have taken a right decision. Life toh everyone lives.
But we must live life king size!

Do what your heart wants.
Whatever it takes, wherever it takes.
do chk my latest post :) on similar lines planning those things here..


Cheers
Aj