Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Zoho introduction

Life is really impossible without internet. k lets not make this line generic but life is really different with internet. Till now i just loved the way Google turned my content online, let it be documents my calender or presentations, recently. It really helped me accessing the information which was either on my PC or on mobile. Both the products were required to be taken wherever I go. Hate to miss on someone's birthday if i was working @ office and the information was at home computer.

Hence the products like Google calender and Google docs caught my attention. It has to catch my attention , me being such an ardent fan of Google. But why should i compromise on something which is much better with some companies. ZOHO just filled all the gaps that i always wanted Google to fill as far as online content was concerned.

I will leave the reader to explore zoho. But there are things like publishing documents through ZOHO writer and a RICH RICH editor which allows me to do what ever i want.



So happy zohoing!!!

No comments: