Sunday, July 16, 2006

I wanna be slim (part -1)

I have not met a person in my whole life who is either not cranky about getting slim or pissed about him/her being too thin. I feel this might be because people I meet keep this topic as a hot topic around them. wait wait ... i don't wanna get into philosophical side of this story. The bottom line is that people are worried about their health. And why not I have seen people who are healthy and I bet they are more active too. And there are scores of problems that a connected to being obese or being emacipated.

This post is a true endeavor to enlighten people what i felt some months back regarding my health, what do i feel now and what i foresee in future.

It's not been the easiest days of my life as far as having great food is being concerned. It was not that i couldn't get spicy or sweat or mouth licking food. But it was my strong will that stop me from having it. Though i have been bit lazy in following the same schedule lately but the most of things that i have left eating though unwillingly have really really helped me.

How?

Wait till i post my next post!!

Happy reading.

No comments: