Saturday, July 15, 2006

Interview at Techspan noida

I recently gave interview at Techspan. Here are the details of the interview.

Round 1: Written test

The test was of 1.5 hour duration. It was more of generic test. General domains were:

  • Logical questions
  • puzzles
  • Visual questions
  • Rotation and revolution of figures and finding out what final figure will be.
  • Flow chat problems.
  • Mathematical Questions: probability, Time and distance, relative speed etc.

There we in all 40+ questions; time was 1 hr though the HR told me that i can take approx 1.5 hrs.

Round 2: Personal Interview (Technical)

The second round was by some technical expert and he went through my resume and kept on asking all the technical languages i had specified. He didn't miss a single language mentioned there. Though he asked some related questions i.e. if there was jsp specified then he asked if I knew structs. Just be normal and say I don't know. And write only those things in the resume which you know of. The fields I was tested on were:

  • Java
  • Core java concepts
  • Servlet
  • SQL
  • PL/SQL
  • JSP
Round 3: Personal Interview (techno/HR)

The third round was by manager. Things which I were interviewed were very general ranging from my interests, my ethics, why I want to shift...so on.

No comments: