Friday, July 21, 2006

Procurement's Dress Day

Recently we celebrated Blue/white dress day in procurement and after a long long time one could see such involvement, apart from santa/banta games which we play during X'MAS time (thanks to Raj to initiate that event). This event was really special for me. For the first time in history of my life :) i won some lucky draw.People say it was because i was wearing lucky white shirt (mind you i borrowed that, and if that predicton is true i won't return the shirt) , others say it was pawan (one who picked out my name, if that is true then he will have to pick up all lucky draws i will participate in). But what ever it was i got the lucky gift and it was no less than WORLD CUP for me :)

It was nothing less than what cafu would have felt .

1 comment:

Nemo said...

Where is the short now? I think I need it once ;)